BinArc’s Solution Architects specialize in designing complex multi-tiered information technology solutions. From designing and mapping out a short-term upgrade path of a line of business system for a DC law firm to envisioning, designing and managing a hybrid cloud computing environment for a US Federal Agency. Our architects can handle enterprise architecture tasks of varying complexity.
BinArc technology consultants can support organizational IT assessments and technology audits in the areas of Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Policy and Compliance.
BinArc’s infrastructure assessments among others focus around:
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
Our Subject Matter Expert consultants can assess customers’ existing infrastructure and provide deliverables for each assessed area such as:
- Executive summaries.
- Detailed reports breaking down discoveries by category and risk impact.
- Tactical recommendations to remediate issues and optimize environment in the short term.
- Strategic plans to adapt IT to new risks and challenges.
- Designed technology solutions to support short and long-term recommendations.
Binarc’s team of professionals include Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts (MCSE), certified security professionals, storage and network engineers. Our consultants work in tandem with the client’s IT departments to build an infrastructure that supports an efficient and secure IT environment best suited to meet the organization’s business needs.
We will evaluate long-term goals, identify business opportunities and potential growth areas, and implement action plans for clients to maximize a return on their investment. We also provide analytical support and conduct research and data analysis to assist with project planning activities.
At BinArc, clients are our number one priority.